Coffee walnut cake is another recipe in which you can enjoy the crunch of walnuts with coffee flavor. Mostly, people love to eat cake in their parties in their evening times for tea. When you love to eat cake, definitely it is understood that you will want different flavors in cakes.
While on the other hand, if you are a coffee lover also, you will want to have cakes in your favorite aromatic coffee flavors.
Note : Below Coffee Based Recipe Presented you by https://coffeeinblog.com
Following are the ingredients of coffee walnut cake:
- You will use two types of refined flour
- You will also use 3 to 4 cups of castor sugar
- 2 to 3 cups of oil will also be required for making a coffee walnut cake
- You will have to use 1 tbsp. coffee powder after mixing in hot water
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence will enhance the aromatic flavor of this cake
- Baking powder will also be required 2.5 Tsp
- You can use salt according to the taste that you want
- You will also have to use 3 eggs
- You can use 1 cup of chopped Walnuts
Following are the steps, you will have to follow for this coffee walnut cake:
Firstly you will have to line the tin with butter paper then you will grease the bases. After that, you will dust the bases with refined flour or sugar. You can use anything that is feasibly available to you.
In the second step, you will mix up the flour with baking powder. Then you can add sugar, salt, water to mixing and vanilla also.
You can use a wooden spoon or a beater also. Electric beater can also perform for you in this task. On the next, you will add up eggs and beat them in the mixture until you get a smooth and finest mix.
After adding eggs, you will have to add crushed walnuts into the cake batter. Then you will divide that batter into tins.
You can bake this batter in a preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes. You can test its baking by inserting a knife in it. You will get it evenly baked until you find the knife clean when you will insert it for testing.
You can remove it from the oven and give it time to get cool. Then you can serve it your family your guests.
You can use the temperature of 160 degree centigrade or 325F.